Cargo Cosmetics

martedì 27 novembre 2012

Fall trend: dark lips

If i had to chose my top one favorite trend for this season, it would definitely be dark lips. They are extremely easy to do, they look good on pretty much any complexion and they're very fashionable. Dark lips and in particular "dried blood" red lips give me the confidence i need to feel good about myself. Some people say that you shouldn't wear strong lipsticks in the day time but I like to rock them anyways. Of course if i'm going to university or meeting my grandparents, i go for a soft pinky lipstick, but other than that i really love the red lips.
My favorite lipstick at the moment is n.107 from the Kate Moss matte collection by Rimmel (7€), but if you are not a lipstick lover, don't you worry i also really love Max Factor's lip stain in Royal Plump or Passion Red, they last all day and you don't have to worry about eating or drinking, it won't go anywhere.
Don't forget to complete your look with a neutral eye makeup or some eyeliner if you're looking for a vintage/pin up look.
I'll live you to some inspirational pictures, i hope you find them useful.
Have a great day and star rocking this trend!



Here's some of my favorite dark lipsticks that i own myself. 

                        I always line my lips with Debora n.12 before i apply one of those lipsticks 


Max Factor lip stain in Royal Plump

Rimmel lipstick in Diva Red

Revlon plump lipstick in Va Va Violet 

        
Rimmel Kate Moss Collection in n.107

aaaand me :') wearing n.107 







1 commento:

  1. Nice tips, but i've one more to add to this is Lip Lite. With the help of which now it is possible to get rid of dark lips. It is an all in one solution to all lip-related troubles. Most importantly, LipLite is a result of a profound research and one of its kind in the Lip De- pigmentation sector. Also, it is a non greasy formula which does not allow dust or any harmful substance to stick on your lips. Hence, it is the best lip treatment for dark lips.

    RispondiElimina