Cargo Cosmetics

giovedì 25 aprile 2013

Finally home.

Hi guys, i hope you are all doing great! I am back in my hometown for a small vacation since i finished my midterms. Yesterday Bari was celebrating the 200th aniversary of the renovation of old downtown with fireworks, food and music. I finally had the chance to chatch up with my friends,we decided to enjoy the fireworks from the Sailing Club, i had lots of fun, i really missed them. My best friend Monica was kind enough to take some pictures so i could share with you my outfit. I hope you'll like it.
Oh, by the was she runs a awesome blog that is linked down below, check it out if you want :)



 Downtown Bari from the Club


Monica and me
Nailpolish from L'Oreal in Perle de jade.



Jacket: Mango
Shirt: Zara
Jeans: i have no idea :P
Tote: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Primadonna

Lipstick: Mac in Fashionable fushia
Foundation: Rimmel wake me up
Mascara: Maybelline the rocket
Blush: Mac in Giggly

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento