Cargo Cosmetics

giovedì 3 aprile 2014

ROMAN HOLIDAY

Every time i visit Roma, i feel like i have never been before, the beauty of the city overwhelms me, i can't help but be amazed every single time.  This particular weekend was one of the best Roma weekend gateway i have ever done.
I believe there is no better way to fully appreciate a city than to wander alone for a few hours. I was waiting for my friends to meet me so i decided to leave my cousin's apartment earlier to go for a walk downtown.
I love having some time to myself, unlike many other people i am not afraid of solitude at all,  it gives me the opportunity to think and observe the world with a different prospective.
Enough with the hipster talk, it's time share with you my favorite places to visit in the eternal city.
Since Roma definitely doesn't lack of places to visit and they can be easily found on a travel guide, i decided to share with you some of the more unusual places i like to go to while I'm there.
First of all you CAN NOT leave the city before you had a gelato in Fata Morgana or Frigidarium. Fata morgana it's a gelateria perfect for those of you who like to experience new things, their unusual flavors will blow your mind, seriously. They even have a gelato made with basils leaves and one made with flowers petals, amazing. If you aren't that brave and you want a classic gelato only better than Frigidarium is what you are looking for, their gelato is so decadent and creamy you will probably cry and since that is not good enough for them they dip it in chocolate so that your entire cone has a crunchy chocolate shell.
If you are artistic and crafty like me than you need to visit Cartoleria Vertecchi, it's pretty much heaven made with pencils and cool art supplies. When my friends took me there for the first time they had to literally drag me out of there.
At night one of the coolest places the city has to offer is Monti, it's a part of the city very bohemian and a little hipster i would say. I spent there one of my evenings enjoying a bottle of chianti and some great food.  I really love the vibes there.
Also keep an eye for the many vintage boutiques hidden here and there downtown they are literally  treasure chests that carry a cash register.





ù









5 commenti:

  1. Mmmm.....ottimo post con bellissime foto. Brava

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissime queste foto. La prima con l'uomo e il giornale è splendida.
    Non sono mai stato a Roma, spero di starci presto!!

    www.denisarman.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow che belle foto, poi Roma è Roma!:) baciii

    RispondiElimina