Cargo Cosmetics

martedì 8 gennaio 2013

What i got for Christmas

Good morning everyone, it's a lovely foggy day today in Milano, just kidding fog is not very lovely :P
Today's post is one of my favorite topics to read or watch videos about at the end of the holidays, i'm always very curious to know what everyone got, so i decided i might as well show you what my loved ones gave me. I have to trow in a little declaimer, as usual, i'm not trying to brag or make anyone feel bad, i love showing my friends what i received and see what they received and since i consider you guys my friends i would like to share this with you :)



My friends know i have an obsession for baking and recently i got really interested in cake design too and since they know me so well, i received a lot of cute baking tools.

My lovely roommate, gave me this cupcake displayer and this adorable silicon cupcake molds shaped like flowers. 
 My best friend Giorgia got me this amazing cake design book wrote from my favorite chef! i already spotted the cake i would like to bake for my birthday.
 My dear friend Andrea gave me this Macaroons recipe box, inside there are 50 recipes and a piping bag, i'm not ashamed to admit i failed several times trying to bake them, i hope this cute box will help me!

My dad got me a present that i wanted for a very long time, i am a huge reader, i love reading and i always carry a book in my bag but they can get quite heavy and bulky. I am a very big supporter of paper books, nothing can beat the charm of a real book, the smell, the sound when you turn the pages...but i was also really fascinated by the idea of having an entire library in the palm of my hand. This is the Kobo Arc, an amazing tablet and e-reader, it's created to make your reading very easy and relaxing, you can also watch movies and do many many other things. If you want i can write a full review about it. 

 My dad also got me this two lovely bath sets. The first one is from I love... and contains a selection of yummi shower gels, my favorite so far is the mango one! The second set he got me is a vanilla and rose petals bath set, it comes with a bath gel, a lotion, a body butter and those cool looking roses that are actually hand soap, everything smells just so amazing!


An other amazing present was this huge palette box from Sephora, this is the "Color pop-up store" and it comes with 42 eyeshadows, 48 lip glosses, 3 blushes, 3 sponge applicators, 12 creme eyeliners and 3 highlighters. This palette looks very big but the cool thing is that when is closed it's a quite small cube. 
 My mom gave my one of my favorite perfumes of all time! Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. This scent is very rich and sophisticated and yet perfect for girls, i'm not really good at describing scents but i promise it smells incredible and the packaging is so chic. 
Another present from my mom was this pair of black Ugg boots, this is water proof model and even if, i have to admit, i'm not the biggest fan of this kind of shoes, i still love them because they are perfect for rain or snow days here in Milano. 

 My friend Elena got me this really pretty fascinator, she know i love bows. I don't know when i'm going to wear it but i'm excited to!
 I also received this adorable umbrella from Braccialini, it's New York themed and again they know me so well because i love the big apple! The umbrella has skyscraper all over it and the handle is very pretty.

My best friend Monica got me this very cute handmade ring that looks like a flower and those amazing candles with designer brands symbols printed on. It's not necessary to tell you guys how much i love candles so you can just imagine my reaction when i saw them! 



Last but not least, a little present i got my self at the sales. This incredible jacket from mango, it looks very Chanel-like and it's leather mixed with wool. I think it's chic and edgy at the same time, i can't wait to wear it. I also got this very cute knitted cream white dress from Mango as well, this kind of long swathers are just so comfortable, warm and cute for the winter time.


I hope you liked this post, i want to say a huge thank you to my friends and family for the amazing gifts, and i'll see you all next time! Bye bye! 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento