Cargo Cosmetics

mercoledì 2 gennaio 2013

New year's resolutions

Hello hello everyone and happy new year!! How was your new year's eve? Sorry if i didn't post yesterday but you guys can undestand, i took a day off to recover from the 31th night :)
Today's post is a classic first week of the year kind of thing, i'm talking about new year's resolutions! This 2013 i have so many, i feel really energised and ready to start, i really hope i'll get to achive most of them!
  1. Do the 41 days U.S.A and Canada tour with my dad and my brother this summer.
  2. Finish off all my university exams for the year, in time and with good grades
  3. Have lots of lovely followers on my blog and youtube channel
  4. Get home more ofthen (i live in Milano but i'm originally from Bari)
  5. Inprove my english
  6. Workout 5-6 days a week
  7. Learn how to cook and improve my baking skills.
  8. Make new friends and see the old ones more ofthen :)
  9. Spend some time with my canadian sister
  10. Be happy
If you want you can share with me your resolutions and post them in a comment down below, i would really really like to know them :)
I hope this post wasn't too boring, i'm going to do a  "what i got for Christmas" post very soon and lot's of exciting things are coming up here on the blog!
So thank you for sticking up with me and i can't wait to spend 2013 with all of you!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento