Cargo Cosmetics

giovedì 30 maggio 2013

100th Post...

Post n. 100 on ellyinmakeupland ,wow, a big goal i'd like to share with you all.
 I am now in bed wondering on whether  i should put this up now or not. I don't really know what to say, except thank you all for sticking by me in this past few months. Every view, every subscription means the world to me, it keeps me motivated! I should bake cupcakes for you all :)
A lot of exciting thing are coming up and i can't wait to share them with you!
I have always been a little insecure and it might seem crazy but by exposing myself more with the blog and the youtube channel i became more confident, knowing that around the world somewhere someone is interested in what i write is a great feeling.
So, like the latins would say " ad maiora" and i'll see you guys very soon!
I love you all!

Me right now :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento