Cargo Cosmetics

sabato 25 maggio 2013

My favorites guilt free snacks



I don't know about you guys but i always have to keep myself motivated to eat healthy and workout. I like to treat myself with something after i do a good job at the gym, if you like to do the same, here's my favorites guilt free snacks.

- Dried fruit
This is the perfect treat for all the candy lovers, dried apricots or dried plums are super sweet and they even have the texture of candy. I am addicted to them! In 30g there is only 0.009g of fat. They are also a great pick-me-up if you have low blood sugar.

-Mixed nuts
 Nuts are one of my favorite foods ever and they are also great for you. Of course, the mixed nuts i'm talking about don't have added salt or oil, get the plain natural one; also don't overdo, a handful should do the trick. 

-Cherry tomatoes, carrots and low fat cream cheese
Get a few cherry tomatoes and one carrot, cut them as you prefer, then spread a little bit of low fat cream cheese and enjoy. This is a very fresh and yummy snack, perfect for summer. Don't cheat, i said just a little bit of cream cheese ;) 

-Macarons
Now, if you have been super good, if you ate all your veggies and worked out, i guess you could have a couple of these heavenly tasting french pastries. They're made with egg white and almond flour, so they don't have a lot of calories in them. They look adorable and taste amazing. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento