Cargo Cosmetics

giovedì 20 giugno 2013

OOTD: Sunset in Bari

hey there everyone, sorry if I didn't post in so long but I am currently in Bari for my brother's 18th birthday party that in Italy is kind of a big deal. I can't wait to share with you what i'm going to wear for the party tonight but for now here's the outfit I wore around town  yesterday, I hope you'll like it. I love the dipdye dress and those shoes are just so comfortable.  I don't think round sunglasses really suite my face but they went really well with the outfit so oh well! I am really happy to be in my hometown for a week, even if i love living in Milano and i have a strong desire to travel the world, it's good to be back sometimes, to see again all my friends and the places where i  grew up, i mean it's ok to be nostalgic sometimes.


Ciao a tutti, scusate se è un po che non posto ma sono a Bari per i 18 anni di mio fratello. Non vedo l'ora di condividere con voi le foto dell'outfit che ho scelto per la festa ma per ora ecco cosa ho indossato ieri in giro per la mia città, spero vi piaccia. Amo l'effetto dipdye sul vestito e le scarpe sono estretamente comode. Non credo che gli occhiali da sole tondi complementino molto bene il mio viso ma erano intonati all'outfit quindi oh beh! 
E' bello essere a casa di tanto in tanto, mi piace vivere a Milano ed ho un fortissimo desiderio di girare il mondo ma a volte è bello tornare alle radici, rivedere tutti i vecchi amici e i posti in cui sono cresciuta, credo sia normale essere nostalgici a volte.
















 dress: Marlboro
 shoes: Camper
 bag: Zara
 sunglasses: borrowed from a friend
 bracialets: homemade
















1 commento: