Cargo Cosmetics

domenica 16 giugno 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation REVIEW

I am one of those persons who struggle a lot to find the perfect drugstore foundation due to my fair complexion and my sensible skin but when i do, oh it is love!
I tried the Rimmel "Wake me up" foundation because it was really hyped in the beauty community and i was a little unsure at the beginning because of the fine glitters inside, i was afraid of the disco ball effect but this products does wonders! And i never realized it until i saw a picture i was taken few weeks ago, i couldn't believe that was my skin, so luminous and healthy looking; i swear no photoshop was done on it ;) This foundation just reflects the light beautifully an it's very dewy, perfect for my very dry skin. The shade 103 "True ivory" it's a little tiny bit too dark for me but it will be perfect for the summer time. I recommend this products to anyone with normal to dry skin who wants to achieve bright healthy looking skin.

Sono una di quelle persone che ha molte difficoltà nel trovare il fondotinta perfetto specialmente tra quelli a basso costo a causa della mia carnagione chiara e della pelle sensibile ma quando succede, è amore! 
Ho provato il fondotinta di Rimmel "Wake me up" poiché è diventato molto popolare fra le appassionate di beauty su internet ma ero un pochino incerta a causa dei micro glitter presenti all'interno del prodotto, avevo paura del temutissimo effetto palla da discoteca. Non ho realizzato quanto questo fondotinta mi piacesse fino a che non ho visto una foto che mi hanno scattato qualche settimana fa, non potevo credere che quella fosse la mia pella, così luminosa e sana; giuro non l'hanno photoshoppata ;)
Questo fondotinta riflette la luce in maniera magistrale e dona un leggero "effetto bagnato" perfetto per la mia pelle secca. La tonalità 103 "True ivory" è leggermente scura per me ma sarà ideale in estate. Consiglio vivamente questo prodotto a tutti coloro hanno la pelle secca come me e vorrebbero una pelle più luminosa. 




Also, i forgot to tell you, my Fashion Camp VLOG in now up on youtube if you want to check it out, CLICK HERE if you want to watch it.

3 commenti: