Cargo Cosmetics

domenica 4 agosto 2013

Heartwarming days

Hello there lovebugs! How is August treating you so far? Are you having a good time?
I'm still in Bari and hopefully tomorrow i will go to my summer cottage in Calabria for a few days and then it's New York City time! I'm very excited because i've never been there before, i'm open to any suggestions so if you want please leave a comment down below telling me what is your favourite thing to do in the big apple.
The pictures i'm sharing with you today are from my week end trip to Fasano, a town near Bari, with my best friends, these are truly the best memories.
I don't want to be cheesy and stuff but i'm very grateful to have them in my life.
Anyways, i hope you'll like them. If you are kind of pale like me, try a white bathing suit it will enhance whatever tan you have.

Hello there lovebugs! Come vi sta trattando agosto? Vi state divertendo?
Sono ancora a Bari e spero di trasferirmi per qualche giorno nella mia casa al mare domani, dopo di che è il momento di New York City, non ci sono mai stata prima e nessun vocabolo può descrivere quanto sia esaltata per la partenza. Sono aperta a qualsiasi consiglio, quindi se vi va, lasciatemi un commento qui sotto raccontandomi la vostra attrazione preferita nella grande mela.
Le foto che condivido con voi oggi sono state scattate durante il mio week end a Fasano, una città vicino Bari, con i miei migliori amici.
Non voglio essere melensa ma mi ritengo veramente fortunata ad averli nella mia vita.
In ogni caso, spero vi piacciano. Un'utlima cosa, se siete pallidi come me provate un costume da bagno bianco, estalterà anche la più flebile delle abbronzature.



 isn't black sand really cool?




Swimsuit: Calzedonia

Pictures courtesy of Mushj (monica amenduni)


2 commenti: