Cargo Cosmetics

giovedì 7 febbraio 2013

L'Oréal preference and Herbal essence shampoo and conditioner REVIEW

Hello everyone, sorry if i kind of neglected the blog lately but i'm just wrapping up my finals and tomorrow i will be finally over so i will focus all my free time here, i promise.
Today's post is just a quick review of two products, well actually they are three, that i used lately and that i really liked. Yesterday i decided to get rid of the ombrè effect on my hair because the blonde locks weren't really flattering on me, my hair are naturally really really dark and the difference between the blonde and the black just wasn't for me. So i decided to go back to black! I dyed my hair at home since it was a super easy monochrome color. I picked up L'Oreal Prèference in "Deep Blue 21" i love the black-blue effect of my hair, it really complements my fair cool toned skin.
I was kind of scared to dye them because i didn't want to damage them further but i was really impressed with how soft and beautiful my hair turned out to be.
The kit comes with a pair of glover, the color and the reagent, a little vial of "elixir drop of light" a liquid that added to the color makes it more glossy and intense and last but not least a full size of anti fading treatment. Now, i wasn't sure about the quality of this treatment, i wasn't sure it was going to make any difference but let me tell you, it was a really pleasant surprise; as soon as i applied it my hair became so soft and shiny and completely moisturized. Amazing! I have really long hair so i had to use half of the tube but i will definitely repurchase it. It says that if used once a week it will help preserve the color and protect your hair from fading so you won't have to color them as often; it's packed with UV filters and vitamin E.
I love how the color turned out to be, a beautiful deep black with blue undertone. If you have fair skin and blue eyes please, please please dye your hair this color, it will look amazing on you. I have brown eyes and it looks good on me but i can only imagine what a beauty this hair color would be on someone with blue eyes and fair skin.

The second product i want to talk about is Herbal Essence "Hello hydration" shampoo and conditioner for dry hair. It smells like coconut, amazing, and it's so moisturizing .  As soon as i apply the conditioner my hair feel so smooth and easy to comb. I think that Herbal Essence products have the quality of hair dresser products at the price of drugstore ones. I'm really picky when it comes to hair stuff, so if i love it, you have to trust me on this ;).
If you have long dry hair, give it a try and let me know what you think!



I hope this post was useful, i'll see you next time. Bye Bye XO 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento