Cargo Cosmetics

giovedì 28 febbraio 2013

Maybelline the Rocket REVIEW

Hello lovelies, i hope you are all doing well. Today's post is a review of the new mascara by Maybelline "The rocket volume express"; as the name suggests, this product is supposed to add volume to your lashes creating a doll-like effect. I decided to give it a try because i have rarely been disappointed by their mascara and some of my favorite of all times have been theirs.
The packaging is the classic Maybelline one and the applicator is a thick plastic one. Even if my all time favorite brush is the curved one from the Colossal Volume effect also by Maybelline, i quite like this one, it goes well with the formula that is very liquid compared to other mascaras.
I really like the final effect, after two coats, but i have to point out that you need a very steady hand to apply it because it has a tendency to create lumps. I also really like the color, it's a very deep black.
Over all, in my opinion is a pretty good mascara considering the price, i can't say it changed my life but i am enjoying using it.

I hope this review was useful, if you want, leave a comment telling me your opinion about it, i would love to hear it. Until next time, bye bye!
XO



 




                                                          One coat of The Rocket mascara.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento