Cargo Cosmetics

lunedì 4 marzo 2013

Get ready with me, my outfit and makeup

Hello everyone, today i wanted to try something new, i did a Get ready with me video and took some pictures of my OOTD (outfit of the day). I'm not sure how good the final result is or if you guys like this kind of posts but i wanted to try :D. This Monday morning was very sunny in Milano and that is quite unusual here, so i felt in a very good mood and ready to start my day. I also wanted to share with you my latest find and new love: "Apocalips" lip lacquer by Rimmel in n.303 but you will see in the next few days an entire post dedicated to it.
I hope you like it, see you tomorrow XO
Have a fantastic week!

Click here if you want to see how i created this look and makeup!!





hair detail 

details of the outfit: necklace from Coin 20€
Shorts from Stradivarius
Shirt: tailor made 
Jacket: Emporio Armani 








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento