Cargo Cosmetics

venerdì 22 marzo 2013

Luau Birthday party


Good morning everyone, yesterday has been a really special day, it was my birthday!
I started the day with my dad cooking me a birthday breakfast, a HUGE one and then i met with my best friend Monica for a cupcake :) Some people don't like to celebrate birthdays but i just love it, it's my special day, when i feel loved even more than usual. I spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready my Luau party, i adore throwing theme parties, they are just much more fun than regular ones, i decided, well Monica suggested, an Hawaii theme this year. Since we weren't able to go anywhere for this year spring break we decided to bring the vacation home. I was a little bit worried at first because i only got here in Bari 2 days ago and i was pretty sick too so i didn't have much time to prepare anything. Luckly the atmosphere was great, also thanks to my dad and my brother who helped me all day. My brother really made the difference, he is a barman so i had fancy tropical cocktails to welcome my guest with, he even made me a special birthday cup made out of a coconut shell.
He picked all the cocktails, he decided to go for Margaritas, coconut Mojitos and Tequila sunrise. Awesome.
We had lots of fun and everyone's costume were amazing; i really could have not asked for a better birthday!
I would like to share some pictures from the night with you. I will also be doing a birthday haul post for you guys.
I just want to thank you guys all for the amazing birthday!
<3

Everyone!

My family: dad and brother



 
Me and my bff Giorgia
me and my bff Monica
 Margarita
 The birthday girl special cocktail 
 coconut mojito 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento