Cargo Cosmetics

giovedì 4 luglio 2013

8 things some girls don't understand about makeup

There are many miseries in this world: where do we come from? how big is the universe? why some girls need to apply a ridiculously dark foundation on their pale skin? Some of this questions shall never be answered but today i'm going to try give a reason why some girls just can't do their makeup right.
I mean, i'm not expecting a flawless application, we are not all makeup artists and we don't always have the time to practice but there are 8 things that are just unbearable.
As i said in the video i'm not trying to offend anyone because i made several of this mistakes myself in the past, this is just a funny video that also tells you a little bit about things you should never ever do on your lovely face.
If you want to find out what are this things make sure to watch my Youtube video, the link will be HERE. <---click on it.

If you want to know how i ended up looking from this to that, please watch the video :)



9 commenti:

  1. ciao...seguiamoci, ok!?!?

    http://laurasmilingmonnalisa.blogspot.it/2013/07/neon-stripes.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your blog and the things you have to say, they are very helpful!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. thank you very much Anngelik, it means a lot to me :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hey Elly! This is Talia from IFB, I love your blog & this post, what you said was really true!!! Everything you write is really helpful! X0-Talia.

    RispondiElimina
  5. I can't see the video, the link doesn't take me anywhere :( can you send me the link to the video on IFB so I can see it?

    Love

    Peach Black

    RispondiElimina