Cargo Cosmetics

mercoledì 17 luglio 2013

Venezia adventures

Day 2 of my summer adventures around Italy, today i'm going to take you along with me in Venezia, one of the most charming cities in my country. We spent the day wondering around the canals and small streets, admiring the amazing architecture and the art that surrounded us. I had never been to Venezia before and one of the things that impressed me the most was the public trasportation made of motor boats, i makes sense since there are no actual streets but it was still really weird and fascinating. My outfit was kind of nautical, i'm in love with the braded blue navy necklace. How you guys on holidays yet?

Secondo giorno delle mie avventure in giro per l'Italia, oggi vi porterò con me a Venezia, una delle città più incantevoli del bel paese. Abbiamo passato la giornata a girovagare tra canali e viuzze, ammirando l'incredibile architettura e l'arte che ci circondava. Non ero mai stata a Venezia prima d'ora ed una delle esperienze che mi ha colpito maggiormente è stato usare come mezzi pubblici un motoscavo, ovviamente a causa della mancanza di strade ha perfettamente senso che i pulman siamo sostituiti da barche ma mi ha ugualmente colpito. Il mio outfit ricordatava i motivi marinareschi, il mio particolare preferito è sicuramente la collana intrecciata blu oltremare. Voi siete già in vacanza? 




















SHORTS AND TOP: Love Philosophy
RING: Bershka
NECKLACE: Accessorize
SHOES: local brand 

4 commenti:

  1. so so so beautiful!! Loving the amazing view and your necklace is awesome!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. The photos are sooo beautiful! I love your accessories.

    I love your blog btw, I followed :)

    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com

    RispondiElimina