Cargo Cosmetics

martedì 31 dicembre 2013

2013

2013 has been amazing, sad, surprising, crazy, emotional, challenging...all at once
It has been the freshman year at university, the year i opened this blog and became an active content creator on Youtube. It has been the year i moved to Milano and started living by myself, the year i went to New York City and explored Italy.
Tonight is new year's eve and i find myself thinking back at the past 365 days and feeling thankful for everything that has happened to me, the good and the bad. I feel like this past year flew by so fast and i can't wait to find out what 2014 will bring me.
I would like to thank all of you for making this year so special, every comment every likes makes me feel motivated to do more, to challenge myself with this blog and the youtube channel.
I would also like to thank my friends for being so amazing and supportive.
I wish you all the best 2014 possible and i really hope all your wishes will come true
That being said, party and fun and get ready for a new exciting year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Il 2013 è stato fantastico, triste, sorprendente, stravagante, emozionante, impegnativo...tutto allo stesso tempo.
E' stato l'anno in cui ho iniziato l'università, in cui ho aperto questo blog ed ho iniziato a postare video attivamente su Youtube. E' stato l'anno in cui mi sono trasferita a Milano, l'anno in cui ho iniziato a vivere da sola, l'anno in cui sono finalmente andata a New York City ed ho esplorato l'Italia.
Sta sera è capodanno e mi trovo a ripensare a tutto ciò che è successo in questi passati 365 giorni e mi  sento molto grata per tutto ciò che ho vissuto, brutto e bello.
Non vedo l'ora di scoprire che cosa il 2014 avrà in serbo per me. 
Vorrei ringraziarvi tutti dal primo all'ultimo per aver reso quest'anno speciale; i vostri commenti, i like e le visualizzazioni mi danno la carica per fare sempre meglio.
Vorrei anche ringraziare i miei amici e la mia famiglia per avermi supportata e sopportata questo 2013. Spero sinceramente che tutti i vostri desideri si avverino e che abbiate un 2014 incredibile.
BUON ANNO A TUTTI! 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento