Cargo Cosmetics

venerdì 13 dicembre 2013

WAITING FOR SANTA: Festive Red Velvet Cupcakes

Good morning everyone, if it's morning when you are reading this otherwise never mind; i don't know about you guys but i love baking so much especially at Christmas time, it's one of my favorite holidays activities.
So today i decided to share with you a tutorial i filmed recently on how to bake festive red velvet cupcakes. I don't know if it's the color of these pretty little treats but they just scream Christmas to me.
They are really easy to make and you don't need a lot of ingredients. Let me know if you decide to give it a try. You guys will find all the ingredients and the step by step tutorial in my Youtube video, link is down below.
Enjoy :)




These pictures are from my Instagram account, if you don't follow me already please do, my username is eleonoradigiesi !!

4 commenti:

  1. Cutest ever! Yummyyy!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Amazing! They look delicious ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    RispondiElimina