Cargo Cosmetics

venerdì 23 novembre 2012

Black friday

Today since in the U.S it's black friday i was really in the mood for some crazy deals, but i had no idea i was going to have such a great luck! I went vintage shopping with my university friend, Elena, in a temporary shop that sales second hand clothes and dresses donated by different brands. Every single cent that the shop makes goesto charity. So not only you get "new" clothes in your wardrobe but you make a lot of ill children happy.
When i walked in, i could not believe my eyes, every single thing was designer brand at an unreal low price! I wanted everything! A vintage Alberta Ferretti's dress for 35€, a Prada pencil skirt for 15€, it was a fashionista's haven!
What i eventually ended up buying is even more incredible; a Gianni Versace leather jacket for 50€ which was my life time deal, i can not tell you guys how soft the leather is. A pearl white 100% silk shirt from the 80's for 25€ and a 100% silk hand painted scarf for 5€. 
If any of you fashion lovers happen to be in Milano this week end you have to stop by, you will shop like Hollywood star at the H&M prices. Plus, when your shopping money goes to charity it's even better, isn't it? 
To wrap up this perfect afternoon we stopped for a coffee, a slice of cake and a little chat.
I hope you had a great black friday too :) Feel free to write me in the comments down below what your biggest deal was today!




 There it is, my new baby, the black leather jacket by Gianni Versace 50€


 scarf detail. 



 my new pearl white silk shirt from the 80's 25€

 all of my charity shopping items

 my adorable silk scarf 5€

 Rose gold and gold handmade bangles that i got earlier today 20€


everything you need to know about the event :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento