Cargo Cosmetics

mercoledì 21 novembre 2012

My personal winter wonderland



I am one of those winter lovers, i love everything about it; the cold weather, the hot drinks, the amazing feeling of being close to the fire place wrapped in a fuzzy blanket  drinking hot chocolate or chai tea, but most of all i love the holiday season. There is nothing more heart warming that the christmas lights and the sparkly decorations. 
This year, since i moved into a new apartment, i decided to decorate my bed with worm white christmas lights and silver glittery snowflakes. I think it gives my room such a winter wonderland like look, plus i think is goes so well with my white satin bedcover. I'm so in love with it! 
If you want to reproduce it in your room all you need is some christmas light, i prefer the one with the clear wire, and some sparkly decoration of your choice!
This are the pictures from my bedroom! 
Enjoy :)  and happy thanksgiving to the ones who celebrate!  


This is my bed, i hope you like it :)
  






I always have a candle burning in my room, is one is Cinnamon sugared donut form Bath & Body Works, i really love it, smells delicious. 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento