Cargo Cosmetics

sabato 24 novembre 2012

Chanel holiday collection

Every year i get really excited when the holidays collection come out because i like too see what the different make up brands can create. This season, i was really impressed by the Chanel one. I have to say that i'm a huge fan of dark vampy red lips and shimmery gold eyeshadows, so this collection was made for me! I honestly like every single piece and in particular i would like to buy the beautiful burgundy nail polish with wine colored shimmers named Malice ($26.00) and the breath taking dark red matte vampy lipstick in L'impatiente ($32.50) , i think both of them are perfect for christmas time and perfectly trendy. If i had a little bit more money i would include in my shopping also the eyeshadow quad, all four eyeshadows are really pigmented ( i swatched them myself) and the colors are incredible. So if you are looking for a nice collection to treat yourself, you found the perfect one!
I'll live you with the pics from the collection and the beautiful makeup that Chanel created with the products. I forgot to tell you that , of course, everything is limited edition!










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento