Cargo Cosmetics

martedì 25 dicembre 2012

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic time with your loved ones! To celebrate the day i d'like to share with you some of my favourite traditions, i'm always curious about what everyone around the world is doing for the holidays, if you want you can answer the questions as well.

1) What do you do on Christmas eve?
In the morning, I always go downtown with my friends to have a light lunch and go for a walk, we always meet everyone because all the city does the same thing, for once, is nice to see downtown crowded because this way you have the possibility to wish merry xmas to people that you don't see very ofthen.
For dinner, me and my brother and dad go to my grandma's in a small town close to my hometown and have a nice big dinner together and we wait till midnight to open presents, we laugh a lot and then we all sleep there.

2) What do you usually eat on christmas eve/christmas day/boxing day?
Every year we eat the exact same things, for my granma traditions are very important, expecially if they are food related. On the 24th everything is about fish, we have mussels and squids with lemon and pepper, spaghetti with clams,mussels and cherry tomatoes and then roast fish. We also have mixed nuts, lots and lots of cake and cookies :D and rivers of champain and wine. 
The traditional italian Chrismas dessert is called Panettone, it's a soft cake with raisins and spices. 
On the 25th we always have smoked salmon on toasted bread, pasta al forno (so yummi), roasted lamb and sausages with salad and, again, nuts and dessert.
On the 26th since we're still stuffed from the past 2 days we have a very traditional dish made by boiled vegetables and lamb meat. It sounds quite weird but it's really delicious
 and it's perfect to recover from the food coma :P


3) What's your favourite Christmas game, if you have one?
My favourite one is definitley "7/" it's very similar to blackjack but you don't have to score 21 but 7/.  We play with an italian deck called "carte napoletane" that looks like this

Another top favourite of mine is Tombola, you might know it as Bingo :P it's tradition in Italy and we play only at Christmas time.


4) Do you open your present on Christmas eve or on Christmas morning?
We open our presents on Christmas eve but i exchange gifts with my friends usually on Christmas day

5)What's your favourite Christmas movie?
100% The Grinch! Me and my brother love it! We always watch it together every year and we know it by heart, no kidding.



I hope you enjoied knowing a little bit more about my Christmas time traditions, i hope you are having a great time! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! 

P.S if you go on my Instagram you can see my Christmas eve nail art for this year :D
lots of love! 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento