Cargo Cosmetics

lunedì 3 dicembre 2012

Waiting for Santa: Christmas time arrived in town!


Today is the first day that Milano is completely decorated, everything is ready to make this holiday season more joyful, obviously i couldn't miss a walk around downtown. I took some pictures to share with you the atmosphere here in my city. I hope you like them and i hope you are having a wonderful first week of December. For the occasion i did a burgundy-gold eye makeup, if you like, i'll post a tutorial later on this week. I really like it because is warm, elegant and perfect for Christmas time.



 my makeup, Kate Moss n.107 lipstick, Lancome elefant blush and naked palet + Essence red pigment for the eyes

 it was so cold outside :S but i was very festive in red :)
 La Rinascente


 Winter Wonderland
 This headband covered in red feathers and sparky hearts reminds me of the Whoville from the Grinch. 
 Candy caaane!
The beautiful Duomo, all ready for the holidays



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento