Cargo Cosmetics

domenica 9 dicembre 2012

Waiting for Santa: L'Occitane hand cream REVIEW

Hi everyone, i hope you had a great Saturday, this weekend is holiday in Milano, it's Sant'Ambrogio and everyone went downtown christmas shopping. I loved the atmosphere, every shop had live music or some kind of entertainment, i especially loved Banana Republic that had a live gospel chorus playing inside the shop. Today i spend the all day with my friend Elena that came visit me from Bari, my hometown, and we had a lot of fun. We went shopping and then we had a supper at California Bakery. Today it was really cold for my standards, i can't tell you how dry my skin feels, it's awful, so i have been really into moisturizer lately. I just rediscovered L'Occitane hand cream, i currently  using the limited edition "Rose Petals" and  let me tell you, it smells divine. I think this hand cream is not only  thick and moisturizing but it feels very luxurious and it leaves your hand incredibly soft and nicely scented. I especially recommend it for those of you who have really dry skin of as a night treatment, because it does take a while to soak in. It contains 20% of shea butter and mostly natural ingredients, this is how it's described on the packaging: "This hand cream, enchanted with a floral fragrance evoking sugar-coated rose petals, it's highly concentrated with shea butter to help protect and soften skin". 
Let me know if you like this hand cream as well or if you ever tried it.
Have a great day, i'll see you tomorrow!

 The view from my balcony, i love snow so much!
 Me in the snow and my wintery outfit ahah

The beautiful ceiling in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele (Milano) all lighted up for the grand opening of La Scala's opera season.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento