Cargo Cosmetics

sabato 22 dicembre 2012

Waiting for Santa: Winter night time skincare


Good evening everyone, well it's night time in Italy, i just finished my night time skincare routine and i'm now in my confy warm bed at my dad's house writing this post. Since it's bed time, i thought it was a nice idea to share this routine with you. Although, i have to write a little disclamer first, i am currently using pretty expensive brands,many products were presents, some i accumulated and never used, so i decided to combine them together and see what happens. So far i'm really happy about them, expecially about the cleanser but i'll tell you more in details in a second.

The first thing i do when i get into the bathroom is to take my makeup off and to do that i use my all time favourite makeup remover Bioderma H2O. I know this the most popular makeup remover at the moment but it's just so good! It doesn't irritate my eyes like many others do and it removes 90% of the makeup.

 After i've done that, i use La Mer cleansing gel and toner. In my oppinion this products are really expensive, they're around 65$ each and usually i would never buy them but i got them as a gift and i have to say i can really tell why they are so overpriced. The quality is amazing and expecially the cleanser is haven if you have combination skin. It left my skin soft, mosturized, incredibly clean and smooth like never before. If i could i would really repurchase it. The toner is also really good but if i had to pick one, it would obviously be the cleansing gel.


Next step is my under eyes night cream, i'm using Rilastil's one but i'm not really impressed with it. I loved a lot better a drugstore one i purchased a long ago but unfortunately i can't remember the name of it. If you have any good suggestions, please leave them in the comments below :)


We're almost done! After the eye cream i apply another Bioderma product, i'm talking about Bioderma White Objective Serum Lightening night care anti-brown spots. As the name says it's a night serum creted to uniform the complection and get rid of the dark spots. I've started using it only this week so later this month i'll tell you if it really works.
Last but not least, i apply my L'Occitane noursing lip balm, again, i personally think it's a little overpriced, 10$ for a lip balm that is not ever the best one, it's a little too much. I do like it but i still like better  L'Erbolaio's one, i highly reccomend that, it's only 6$ and it's made out of 4 different tipes of vegetal butters, it makes my lips super soft. I ran out of it so i had to buy a different one.

Have a great day everyone and only 3 more days till Christmas, ieeeh :D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento