Cargo Cosmetics

giovedì 10 ottobre 2013

Arm candy for fall

Hey, what's up you guys? Today i have a very quick post to share with you : my favorite jewelry pieces for fall, since i'm always on a hurry i tent to gravitate to the same accessories everyday. I keep them separated from the rest of my collection so that i can quickly grab them and i'm good to go.
All of the jewelry i chose except for one piece are incredibly low cost. Let me know what you guys think of them :)

Ciao a tutti, come state? Oggi ho un post molto breve da condividere con voi: i miei accessori preferiti per l'autunno. Essendo sempre di fretta, tendo ad indossare costantemente gli stessi pezzi; li tengo separati dal resto così da averne accesso più rapidamente prima di uscire di casa. 
Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate :)


 The first one is my braided rope necklace from Accessories, i think it's so chic and it spices up every outfit. It has something nautical to it that reminds me of summer but over a sweater or under the collar of a shirt it's just beautiful  (20€) 
 The second one is from BSBG Generation and i picked it up last summer in NYC, i am madly in love with this bracelet, it totally suits my personality and it's fun to wear. I love paring it with this simple gold cuff by H&M (15€)
 The third one is this dainty cross bracelet from Bershka. Crosses are very fashionable but i don't like the ones that are too much in your face so this particular one is perfect for me. I also like the studded details. (6.99€) 
 Now let's get into rings, i love love love this phalanx double ring by Bershka. It's incredibly fashionable and edgy and i get a lot of compliments every time i wear it. (6.99€)
 The last ring is also from Bershka and it is this adorable bunny ears ring. It's just so cute and it makes me smile every time i wear it. (4.99€)

Last but not least my Tiffany & Co. bracelet, this is the only high-end piece i will share with you guys and also the only silver one. I tent to gravitate towards gold a little bit more. This bracelet reminds me of NYC and it's very near and dear to my heart. I love this a lot more than the pendant heart just because i think it suits me better. (200€)


5 commenti: